Sorry it’s all in Chinese but I think you can get a feel of how it’s going on here.
- Description: 1st time in 2012 but 3rd time since 2011. A workshop which focus on building data journalism and data visualization for young adults. Thanks to generous and passionate support from Youth Synergy Foundation Taiwan
- Link: http://www.ystaiwan.org/news/opencampus/
Open Data Taiwan
- Description: In low maintenance mode but most stakeholders in Taiwan read it. I help to curate.
- Link: http://opendata.tw/
Open Data Handbook
- Description: Compiled by Open Knowledge Foundation from UK. We will complete translation of the Chinese version within 2 weeks.
- Link: http://opendatahandbook.org/zh_TW/why-open-data/index.html
Open Data Taiwan Google Group
- Description: The local community discussion board.
- Link: https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups#!forum/odtw-wg
Gov News Taiwan (on G+)
- Description: Actively maintained by passionate volunteers and best entrance for digging into government online data.
- Link: https://plus.google.com/107831139383938337109/posts
- Description: Geeks galore.
- Link: freenode #pptaiwan
- Description: Monthly barcamp-style forum on anything from open data, open development and business model generation… etc. Jointly founded by Swarchy, Fertta and Mr. Computer Shop.
- Link: http://R0.fm
Citizen Forum on Medical and Health Data Applications
- Description: A citizen forum that welcomes civil stakeholders to discuss pros and cons of releasing national insurance health data to facilitate innovation. Host by III, Department of Political Science of NTU, ADCT and TYCF, I am members of the organizing committee.
- Link: http://event.pansci.tw/hmiacf/